Thursday 24 May 2007

Holiday time!!!!!



In one week, we will be leaving to go on a two week holiday, with the boys, to Bali. We are so excited!!!! We have had this planned for quite some time now, as we will be celebrating my mum's 50th birthday over there. We are staying at a beautiful hotel, which caters especially for children. The boys are looking forward to lots of swimming and going to the Waterbom park and of course going in an aeroplane. We hope to do some day tours as well, Elephant rides, Monkey Forest and lots of other things Bali has to offer. So I will definately be taking lots of pictures and sharing when we get back. It will be so nice going to a warm place as we are heading into Winter. I'm looking forward to relaxing and spending time with the boys.

To Stamping now: I've made three cards using the different Bella Stamps that I have. Aren't they just so cool? I love them. That's going to be me soon - the Beachabella!!! (well maybe I won't look that cool - but I will be wearing relaxing by the pool)

1. Cosmo Bella - Image has been water coloured using pencils. I've sparked her top using Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The Certain Celery has been run thru the Cuttlebug for added texture. I've finished off the card with some Prima's and a brad.
2. Beachabella - I've coloured in the image as per previous card. Then I've used the Be Happy stamp set from SU to make the tag embellishment. The Elegant Eggplant has been run thru the Cuttlebug using the swirl embossing folder.
3. Gardenbella - Coloured in the same way as other cards. The patterned paper is LILYKATE from Basic Grey and goes well with the flower theme. I've done paper piercing on top and bottom and stamped happiness sentiment from Warm Words Stamp set by SU.
I'm send these three cards to a stamping buddy of mine and I hope she will be pleased with them. I have to learn to mass produce my cards, as lately I'm giving them all away. I do have a photo copy so I guess I can go back to that. But the question is: Will I? Maybe after Bali.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your cards. They are so cute!
Bali sounds like a wonderful place...Mick and Helen (Nick's sister) are going next month with a whole bunch of people. Do you go there every year? I hope you have a marvelous time and lots of relaxation!!

Chantelle said...

Hi Lisa, This is our first time with the boys. We went two years ago and also on our honeymoon. It's becoming very popular now, especially going in groups and families. We are going with my whole family, except for one of my brothers and a few other relatives as well. Will be quite a group of us, so lots of company for the kids as well.

Laura said...

Your bellas look gorgeous! I am so trying to learn to colour nicely.. it certainly takes some getting used to. Then again, I don't have the watercolor pencils..eeeek!

Stacie said...

Those cards are great; you really should try to mass produce them and sell them.

Jen said...

Well Chantelle,
1 week to go and you will be in Bali hey!
So that means 6 weeks for us......
Hope you have a great time hey and just love the cards you have posted, they are gorgeous.
Isnt it a small world blogging with Lisa a sister in law of Helen TH. Yes Lisa if you read this we are one of the families that will be in Bali the same time as them. I saw Mick on Tuesday and he must be counting, cause he said, Jen! 7 weeks to go!!!!!

PSS said...

Love, love, LOVE your cards! The embossing really adds texture....I so want a cuttlebug. Enjoy your holiday time in Bali and Happy Birthday to your Mom.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...