Sunday 4 November 2007

Christmas card in Navy

Everyone loved this card at my Stampin'Stack last Friday night. This card uses:

Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Wishing You (from Spring mini)
Accessories: White grosgrain, mat pack

I've stamped the images onto the whisper white and matted onto Bordering Blue. The base of card is Bordering Blue, then layered with Night of Navy. I've finished off with paper piercing and white ribbon. The sentiment is stamped in Whisper white.





















All images Copyright Stampin'Up 2007

2 comments:

Janice said...

wow i love it! simple yet really nice!

Christina Marie said...

Very classy and elegant! And it reminds me that I really have to get cracking on mine... :o(

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...