Wednesday 12 December 2007

Time Well Spent

'Time well Spent' is the lovely stamp set demonstrators have received from Stampin'Up as a thankyou. I received mine this week and today made these four cards. It really is a fun stamp set with lots of different images to colour (12 in total) This stamp set will be available in the annual catalogue next April for those hosting a party. This is a Level 3 hostess stamp and is a great incentive to have a Stampin'Up demo.





All images Copyright Stampin'Up 2007

2 comments:

Jen said...

That was pretty special getting that in the post hey Chantelle.
I love what you have done with it already, those cards are fabulous.
lol and hope to see you in the new year!

Anonymous said...

Chan, I just love what you have done with this new set. Just GOrgeous!! Thanks for the inspiration :) My set isn't even mounted yet, but one day I will get to it. Thanks for sharing!
Love Keesh x

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...