Friday 14 March 2008

Thank you!

These are some thank you cards I made today, to send to my new downlines. Yes, it's exciting, I have some recruits and it feels very motivating as well!

So these cards have been made with a stamp set that will be in the new catalogue called Time Well Spent. I've previously shown other cards with this set as well. It will be a Level 3 hostess set and available when you host a party.
Base cardstock is Certain Celery which has been stamped in same colour ink with flower image to create background.
The butterfly image has been stamped with Stazon onto Watercolour paper, and then coloured with markers. I've punched out a tab and adhere behind image and finished off with a coloured brad and of course some grosgrain ribbon.
The 'thanks' sentiment has been cut out with Window Punch. I love my punches!!

Recipe:
Stamp set: Time well Spent, Small sayings (sentiment)
Cardstock: Certain Celery, Regal Rose, Barely Banana, Watercolour paper
Ink: Certain Celery, Stazon Black
Accessories, Tab punch, Window punch, Brad, Grosgrain ribbon, Marker pens

All images Copyright Stampin'Up 2008

That's all I have to show you today, I'm off to finish off my soup before it's time to pick up the boys. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day. (gorgeous and sunny down this way)

3 comments:

Bruce and Sarah said...

Love the colours! Great job!

HH said...

Makes me green with envy...lol. Great job as usual, Chan.

Jen said...

Nice card, they sure will love it!
The colours are sweet and the set simple effects! Nice when you have a few downlines hey!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...