Wednesday 2 April 2008

And some more....

The beach was just perfect after school, well nearly perfect anyway. I'm sure you can imagine it: gentle breeze, warm sun shining on your face, the sounds of gentle waves........


Kyle took a picture of me! You can see my 'baby bump', certainly poping out now.
And a shot of me and Kyle.
And the three boys posing for me as well. Tyson and Liam had their day off from PreSchool today, so they got to pick there own clothes. (always makes for interesting combinations and they never dress alike, then)
Tyson running up the beach with the sun shining behind him. Love the glisten on the water!

6 comments:

HH said...

Hi Chan,
I love your bump, you look gorgeous. The weather was certainly great for being down by the beach. I went and sat on our front lawn with Liesch this afternoon for a bit, the sun was so lovely. If we listened hard enough, we could hear the waves. I see you got the water mark sorted. How did you do that?
Take care x

Chantelle said...

Thanks Helen.
The water mark is not really how I want it, but will have to do for now. Took me ages to get this far. Have to work out how to get the text white!! Anyway, I used Paint - it's free to download. Fun if you have the time.

Janice said...

I love the sunset picture!! very nice

hey about the watermark... i make mine in CS3 but a friend of mine uses iwatermak and she says it is fairly simple adn easy. you could give that a try...

http://www.scriptsoftware.com/iwatermark/

amymom24 said...

*sigh* that looks heavenly! Your baby bump is lookin' cute:)

I've done a watermark in Adobe Photoshop Elements and used Kurtis' tutorial http://www.stampinkub.com/videotutorials/watermark.html

Not sure how helpful that will be since you use Paint, but maybe you can use some of the knowledge. All the best in trying to figure it out!

Jen said...

Hi there, your pictures are gorgeous and cute when the boys choose their own clothes to wear. Love the beach pics and of course your cute 'bump' You sure look well and looking after yourself!
take care and rest when you can:)

Ryan and Erica Swarts said...

What a cute baby bumb Chantelle! Love the photos - looks like such a great place to live - close to the beach - soooo nice and relaxing! The watermark is a good idea - might have to look into doing it!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...