Monday 14 April 2008

Assorted baskets

Me and the boys are off to Perth today, to stay with my parents for a few days. I have a SU workshop, birthday parties and family and friends to catch up with. The boys are very excited and can't wait to see all their cousins again. Should be just great to get away for a bit!!

So I'm leaving you with this last post. The other week I made the little scallop basket. Since then, I've been having fun making up boxes and baskets. I found a template on the SU website (available to demonstrators) and made a few little changes to suit my idea's.

This little box is a little note card holder. The template has been printed onto Bravo Burgandy and the box has been assembled. I've used the Recollections DP from the previous catalogue to decorate as well as a chipboard letter. The little note cards are Very Vanilla cardstock; from an A4 sheet you can get four. So this would make a great little gift!!
These four baskets are the same box template, just a little smaller and I've added a handle. I've used a variety of stamp sets and styles, so they could be used for anything at all. The great thing about this template is it can be reduced or enlarged to suit the project you have in mind. I'm hoping to demonstrate one of these little boxes in my workshop tonight - should be fun.

You all have a wonderful week!!

All images Copyright Stampin'Up 2008

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi Chantelle - cute little baskets! they will love them at the workshop.

Debbie M

amymom24 said...

Very cute! Love the note card holder, especially.

Have a lovely time at your parents!

Jen said...

They are really cute, although they look a little complicated i believe they are not too hard to make, but hey i havent tried yet!
Hope you enjoyed a lovely time catching up with family and friends and trust your Workshop went well.
I would imagine you would be quite tired from all that fast tracking in the West!
Enjoy your quiet peace by the beach again. TFS.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...