Friday 18 April 2008

My creative space

On my screen saver for my computer I have all the photo's I have taken in the last few years. I happened to see some from when we first moved into this house, 15 months ago. Wow, I've certainly collected some goodies for my craft room. Thought I'd show you where I do my creating and how it looks now!

This is my table where I have access to my ink pads on the stamp caddy, punches, stamp sets, ribbon and accessories/tools I use lots.
This shelf holds my 12x12 papers. I also have a 'homemade' ribbon holder on the top of shelf, which holds my grosgrain ribbon.
These are my SU punches. I just got this wire basket the other week from Bunnings. It's purpose is for in the kitchen, but I find it's just the thing for my punches and I can see just which ones I need to use.
This shelf unit is on opposite wall and has all other bits and pieces that I don't always use! The bottom drawer of black filing cabinet, holds all my SU papers and paper work, sorted in seperate colours. Very organised!!
Here's a close up of my stamp sets. These are all sets in the current catalogue, are in easy reach for when I'm creating. I got these wooden boxes a long time ago, from Busselton, and I still use them now. Alot of my storage is cheap alternatives but it works for me and I'm happy with it. Oneday I will design a nice desk and storage shelf for Warren to build!!!



Here is the link for a previous post with photo's from when we first moved into this home. Warren has started renovating recently, so the red wall you see in the Living area will soon be gone, the walls a different colour and we will be putting in some new flooring. The front entry also had a planter box and a sep. doorway which has already all been removed. And he's rendered the face brick wall in the Living. So I'll be taking pictures as we go along and will post when all done. I can't wait, especially for the nice flooring.


http://chan3boys.blogspot.com/2007/02/some-pictures-of-our-home.html

3 comments:

HH said...

Wow Chan, you have loads and loads of stuff. Great you have your own room for that, imagine all that stuck in a corner somewhere. Everyone seems to be doing renos lately. Look forward to the before's and after's. ALways love those. We hope to do a big one and a small one this year. Hasn't happened yet though. How was your visit up here. Manage to catch up with everyone? Take care, especially of the bump.

amymom24 said...

Wow, that is quite a bit different than last year, eh? Everything is so organized... I'm admit I'm a little jealous:) When I was a demonstrator, I accumulated quite a bit of product as well. I've not had the time lately, but now I'm hoping to get back into it (finally!!) - papercrafting, not demoing, that is. I'm looking forward to it:)

Jen said...

Looks great Chan!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...