Sunday 6 April 2008

Stamp sets for Sale!!

I've been going thru my stamp sets and have decided I have too many and some just have to go!! All these sets are mounted, in good condition and some have hardly been used.

French Script: $15.00 (background stamp) RESERVED
Cheesecloth: $15.00 (background stamp) RESERVED
Stem Silhouttes: $30.00 RESERVED
Best Barcodes: $15.00 RESERVED
Shore Thing: $22.00 RESERVED
Blooming with Happiness: $15.00
Simple Sayings II: $15.00 RESERVED
Terrific Tulips: $20.00 RESERVED
All Year Cheeer I: $30.00 RESERVED
Dots & Daisies: $15.00 (background stamp) RESERVED
Do the Hula: $30.00 RESERVED
Holiday Print: $15.00 (background stamp) RESERVED


The above prices do not include postage. Please email if you are interested: chuizeng@bigpond.net.au

2 comments:

aimee said...

hello sis,
the roll of film you gave me is still in the camera...got about 12 shots left on it so that'll be fun to see. the other day i bought some true black and white film - it gets processed in black and white chemicals instead of colour ones (C41) so they will be real cool to see :) anyway, better get back to studying - see you next week sometime as i hear you are coming down our way!
love aimee

Jen said...

Hi Chan, hope you had a nice weekend.
I have had to go through my sets too and selling them because you just get too many and hey we must make room for the new caddy sets too!
Have a great week of creating.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...