Tuesday 22 July 2008

Makeesha's colour inspiration challenge

If you go over to Makeesha's blog, you will see one of her challenges, a colour inspiration challenge. Purely Pomegrante, Certain Celery, Choc Chip & Pretty in Pink. I love these colours, so just had to give it a go.

On the base card of Pomegrante, I've stamped the butterfly stamp from Time Well Spent (hostess set). Then I've layered strips of Celery and Choc chip. I've punched out square from Berry Bliss paper and mounted onto Pomegranate squares. The SU square punches are the best!! I've used a chipboard accent, sponged in Pomegrante ink and put a half pearl in the centre and glossed it with Dimensional Magic. And then tied some Celery ribbon to complete the card. The sentiment is from Short & Sweet.
All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2008

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...