Tuesday 22 July 2008

Sketch Challenge

One more challenge that I joined in with; a sketch challenge also from Keesh. My desk is very messy at the moment, different coloured cardstock all over the place. I challenged myself to use the cardstock that was on my craft table and these are the colours I came up with: Not quite Navy, Old Olive & River Rock.


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dots & Petals, It's all Good (circle sentiment) Oh So Lovely (hostess set)
Cardstock: Navy, Olive, River Rock & Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, River Rock
Accessories: Circle punches, Ribbon, Mat Pack, Dimensional Magic

All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2008

3 comments:

Amanda said...

very nice! Oh So Lovely is one of my all time favorites!

Christina Marie said...

Love it!
But then I love all your stuff... :o)

amymom24 said...

Gorgeous, Chantelle! Love that colour combo and the colouring of the flowers. Beautiful:)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...