Wednesday 26 November 2008

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #2

This is the sketch challenge for this week at Makeesha's blog http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/ and here's what we had to work with.

I've used the 'Embrace Life' stamp set. I told you I would be using it alot. This set will be released on Dec 1st, along with lots of other fabulous products from the new Summer Mini.
This rose image is so elegant. I've stamped in the Black Stazon and coloured in using the Ruby Red ink pad and aqua painter. I've also layered on some Dimensional Magic to give it some gloss!

I loved this sketch so much, that I thought I would do a scrapbook layout (8x8).
I got this cute picture of my nephew Adam, with his beautiful smile, playing at the park!
The only colour on the photo was the bright yellow, so I've gone with the Bold Bright colours and some DP from East Coast Prep. I've used the 'Wonderful Favourites' stamp set and the 'Tidy Alphabet'.
Thanks for another great challenge Keesh.
All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2008


11 comments:

Dani Fender said...

Love the card you made! Looks stunning! I had fun briefly browsing your blog! TFS! I will be back!

Deborah said...

Oh I love the card. Gorgeous~!!

Jen said...

Hi Chan, great projects, and so great to see you are making me time:) Love yor cards and pages and colors used:)

Anonymous said...

WOW Chan, these are both GORGEOUS. I love the first one, with that single flower....looks so elegant! And that is such a cute scrap page of Adam too! You are so clever! THanks for playing along, I love your projects. Love keesh x

monique said...

Hi Chan,
I love the flower card, the colours are gorgeous.
Hope you are well.
Monique

Debbie M said...

Hi - This card is really beautiful - I can see why you were picked for no.1 - and your other creations are all beautiful also.

Debbie M

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantelle

I love the card that you created for Keesha's challenge this week - your creations are just beautiful - I dont know where you find the time with your 4 boys and hubby and house work etc!

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and well done!

Kristy Geddes said...

Hi Chantelle,

Congratulations on winning Keesh's inspiration challenge, it is well deserved, you card is beautiful.
I really love the colours in it.

TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that little face peeking out!!! Very, very cute :-) TFS!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantelle... Congrats on winning Keesha's Challenge... Your card is very beautiful... TFS !

Tracy :-)

Chelle said...

Chantelle - I simply adore this card - fabulous!!!
TFS!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...