Tuesday 11 November 2008

Scrapbooking for Caden

Thought I'd just share with you all, some of the scrapbook pages I've done for Caden's album. They are all 8x8 in size, my favourite to work with. I have all his pictures in a slip album, so when I want to create, I can browse thru and pick out a photo to work with. So much fun, especially with such cute pictures.







All images © Stampin' Up 1990-2008
Look out for Be Inspired to Create #3 - I'm working on it and hope to post it soon.
Til next time......


4 comments:

HH said...

Such cute pages of Caden and his brothers. Love the layouts Chan, your very talented.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages as usual. Ill send you all Dylans photos, you might aswell do his while your at it!! JJ. Renae

Jen said...

absolutely sooooooo cute:)

amymom24 said...

Very cute pictures, indeed. Great pages! Love the teal and orange ones - great colour combo!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...