Monday 23 February 2009

Ocean Commotion

It's that time of year when we anticipate the new Stampin'Up ® catalogue. What's going out and what's coming in?? I really hope this set from the current summer mini, Ocean Commotion, does appear in the new catalogue. I've really enjoyed this simple set of four images, both for cards and scrapbooking. Here's one I've made today that I thought I'd share, seeing as I haven't shared a whole lot lately!!


I've started with a base card of Soft Sky onto which I've layered Not Quite Navy, Old Olive & DP Spring Silhoutte cardstock. Some of the edges have been torn. Along the spine, I've tied some twine! One fish image has been stamped onto the base card in Soft Sky, and the other two fish have been stamped onto Whisper White, cut out and then mounted with dimensionals. Above the fish, I've embossed with the cropodile, to create air bubbles and then dotted with crystal effects, to give them a raised look. I've also run the glue pen along the fish and sprinkled with glitter. Lastly, I've finished off the card with a sentiment from Short & Sweet.
All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2009

3 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This card looks great! LOve this set.

amymom24 said...

Gorgeous, Chantelle! Love the layers and the cropodile/CE bubbles - what a fabulous added touch.

Liam said...

Love it. Beautiful work.

Liam

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...