Thursday 26 February 2009

Winter Retreat DP

Well, since the lovely Stacey from Stacey's Stampin' Stage sent to me the Winter Retreat DP and DieCut stickers, I decided to use them right away for some scrapbooking. This photo of the three boys was perfect to use and had just the right colours. I haven't added too much to this page, as the DP is fairly bold, but fun. I had to add the snail image to make it look a little 'boyish'.






Product List:
Stamp set: Garden Whimsy, Big Deal Alphabet
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White, Winter Retreat DP
Ink: Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White craft ink
Accessories: Wide grosgrain ribbon, Circle punches, Paper peircer


3 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome page, love the layout, really nice paper.

Jen said...

Wow Chan that is gorgeous, and i must say so are your lastposts.
Love it all as always, thanks for sharing:)
Enjoy your weekend.

We Blog Artists said...

I saw your Studio (Stamping Room) on your sister's blog...love it, I can't wait until I am more organised!
Your pages are very inspiring!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...