Friday 3 April 2009

Just a little hello.....

Yes, I'm still around. Just super busy with life in general. But it's all good!! I hope to have some time next week to do some stamping, especially with new stamps from the new catalogue. You may have noticed, I've put a link to the new catalogue which you can view online. Otherwise, if you would love to have your own copy, send me an email so I can arrange to get one to you! It's just gorgeous.

I also have a new blog banner, designed by Beth at Freckled and Fun. It's simple and sweet, just how I wanted it to be.

You all enjoy your weekend and I will be back very soon.

2 comments:

aimee said...

ooo i LOVE the new banner - as you've probably noticed, my banner as currently gone AWOL.... lol :) maybe you'll have to make me one :)

Jen said...

Love your new banner too, its really soft and sweet. Look forward to your creations soon:)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...