Friday 17 April 2009

A kind word - stamp set

Anyone that knows me well enough would know that I enjoy line image stamps that need to be coloured. When I saw this set in the new catalogue, it was high on my wish list. It's called A Kind Word and is a very sweet set. I've made two cards and used the Sweet Always Designer Paper.
With this card, I've stamped the image onto watercolour paper and then also again onto the orange flowered designer paper and cut out part of the dress. The rest of the image has been coloured in with ink and the aqua painter.
I've done some sewing on this card; it's coming along much better and I really love adding it to my cards.


This second card uses the same image and I've watercoloured the whole image with my ink pads and aqua painter. The 'wish' phrase stamp comes from Life's Definitions. And I've finished off the card with some lovely new striped ribbon in Pink Pirouette



So another few sample cards that I can display. Off to create some more.


1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

these are precious, Chantelle!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...