Monday 27 July 2009

Pic of the Week!

I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend. We did, it was super busy and super productive. We are doing lots of work outdoors and also have two birthdays in our family later on in the week, so it's going to be a super busy week as well.

On to the pic of the week - I've chosen this cute picture of Caden reaching out to grab a tennis ball. I LOVE taking pictures of little hands and feet; I was so pleased when I captured this picture; it was just perfect, especially as little hands move rather fast! Another reason I was so pleased was because I used the manual focus and it created great depth-of-field.

This picture was just one that I took on this particular day , so I will be doing up a 12x12 scrapbook page and using some of the other pictures as well. I look forward to sharing that with you later on in the week. Take care...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous pic Chantelle and i do hope you have a lovely birthday:)
Have a great week preparing all the goodies:)xx Jen

amymom24 said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE chubby baby hands, and cheeks too;)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...