Tuesday 28 July 2009

Pocket Notes Purse - 3D project.

If you haven't made one of these cute little boxes, then you will want to very soon. They are so much fun and very easy to whip up. I was firstly inspired by Kirsty who made one and kindly passed on the link which you can view here for detailed instructions.
They are designed to fit the little love notes but you could also fill them with chocolates or use them as a hostess gift. This one here I made, is as per the instructions and uses the cute Great Friends stamp set which will be out very soon - August 1st - Spring mini.
I've also used some of the Patterns Designer Series Paper in Baja Breeze and Choc Chip.
Here's a close up so you can see in more detail the bellyband!
Once you have mastered this size, it is easy to adapt to another size if you wish. I hope you get to make one of these soon and let me know if you do.

1 comment:

Liam said...

What a gorgeous creation. It looks soo beautiful. My favourites are the boxes. Tfs the link for the box. This is a must do. Love it. I love the papers you used too.

Liam

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...