Thursday 30 July 2009

Scrapbooking - pic of the week

It's not quite the end of the week yet, but here is my pic of the week in a 12x12 scrapbook layout. As I mentioned, the picture was just one of a few that I took on that particular day. So I've included them all in this page as a great memory of Caden and me just playing and having fun together. The larger size pages are always harder to photograph, so I've included some more detailed pictures as well!

I went with the colours Night of Navy and Taken with Tea, just adding a little white and some spotted DP as a scallop edge border. I've used the Always stamp set for the embellisments. I've also used the Build-a-brad kit for the first time - these are just WOW - I love them. Here I've punched out the flowers from the same stamp set, adhered onto the brad and poped on the clear bubble. Then I've attached to the layout as a set of three!
I've also gone into my stash of miscellaneous supplies and found these two circle tags which I've put along the side - I thought the words really suited the page well.
So another page is done - It's simple, but with lots of photo's, I don't like to add too much, as the photo's really tell the story. See you back next week for a brand new 'pic of the week'



5 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

Lovely page Chantelle! Love those build a brads that looks excellant how you have placed them around the pic....

Mandyxx

aimee said...

so cute :) see you tomorrow for the big day! wohoo :)

Alana Galagher said...

Gorgeous page Chantelle! I just love the photos too :-)

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful,love your use of stamps and fab colours!!!
xx

amymom24 said...

Beautiful work! I love that you take photos of all the details so we can better appreciate them:)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...