Monday 31 August 2009

Pic of the Week.

Here's my 'Pic of the Week'.

It's not often I get these four beautiful boys in one spot, so I can take a picture. But here they are, looking all sweet.
This was taken early August. We had gone for a walk to the beach after school, then stopped off at a park on the way back home. One of the twins came up with the idea for all of them to sit on this climbing toy - so I thought that was a great idea.
These boys mean everything to me and I can't wait to get this one all scrapbooked, to create a special page of this fun moment. So check back later on in the week to see what I've done.

1 comment:

Ryan and Erica Swarts said...

Gorgeous pic of your 4 beautiful boys!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...