Friday 2 October 2009

Inkspiration Inspiration Challenge #13

I hope you're all well on this Friday - already one week into school holidays. It's been wonderful so far and nice to have no school routines. Not alot of stamping was done, but I did find a new shelf for my craft room, so I was busy re-organising (as I love to do) and re-arranging my supplies. And once again, it looks neat - I love it.
So it's challenge time again and that means I def. have something to show you! This week we were inspired by this picture - a table setting! I have to admit that I did find this a little difficult and nothing really poped up in my head; that is until I opened my new pack of DP Pink Flamingo!!
So here's my creation:
Not alot of stamping done on this card. I went with a dinner party theme, invitation style - maybe for Christmas!
I've started off with a base card in Real Red, then added a layer of Whisper White. I've used some strips of DP from Pink Flamingo. Then with the tag, I've cut out one of the flowers from the Designer Paper,mounted it onto the tag then added a green corduroy button and a clip. The card has been finished off with some wide grosgrain ribbon in Real Red and I've used the Family Favourites stamp set for the 'lets celebrate'.
Here's a closer look at the tag:

If you'd love to play along, pop over to Makeesha's website where you can view all the details and see her sample card and of course see more fabulous inspiration from her Design Team:
I'm excited to see what everyone creates this week, as the inspiration is one to get you thinking! Well, it made me think anyway.
Hopefully this week, I can also share with you some extra stamping - I've received a box of new goodies - stamps, papers, punches etc and seeing my craft room is so organised and neat; everything is just waiting to be used. Til next time.....

7 comments:

Byl Family... said...

Oh i didn't think of this paper Chan, but wow it works so perfect for the challenge. I love your tag and how you double mounted the white cardstock....looks fabulous! Thanks so much for your inspiration this week! Love Keesh x

AMY FLEMING said...

Chantelle what a beautiful card!! I love all the little finishing touches especially the green button! Perfect!
Aimsxxx

sally little said...

Wow this is such a great card Chantelle, I love how you have used the bright red floral dsp, very clever.Sally :)

Cindy Major said...

hehe, I almost reached for that very same paper! Doesn't it look exactly like the flower on the plate?!

Nicely done! :)
Cindy

Renée said...

Love this! The tag with the clip and cut out flower is a wonderful element!!

Kristie W. said...

This is lovely! It reminds me of Christmas!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

GOrgeous Chantelle... It all works wonderfully together.

xx Sarah

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...