Wednesday 14 October 2009

Scrapping with buttons and paper flowers.

Just wanted to share with you another layout I've completed recently. It's another picture of Amber - her little album is aquiring alot of pages lately.
I wanted to use bright colours for this one, so I went with the Pink Flamingo DP and teamed it up with Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise and Regal Rose. Very bright and cheery.
There's not alot of stamping on this layout - I've used the Tres Chic BG stamp on the Turquoise cardstock - I love all the words on this stamp and it makes a great background. Using various punches and Designer paper, I've made a flower which has been crumpled to give a textured look. I've added another one up the top with the little sentiment ' love you much ' from Family Phrases. The I've finished off with some buttons and striped ribbon.
There's alot of texture and dimension in this page - a photo never does justice - but here's a closer look at the flower


Product used:
Stamps: Tres Chic, Famiy Phrases
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, DP Pink Flamingo, white copy paper
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Riding Hood Red
Others: Buttons, Ribbon (non SU) SU punches, brads, Spiral punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, both pages are beautiful, thanks for doing them of Amber! Espeically love the colourings in the last one! Cute card that you made for Bronte aswell...

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...