Monday 16 November 2009

Updated list and some news!

Hello all,

I've just updated my list of pre-loved stamps.  And I've also added some other items too.  Here is the link:

My news is that I'm no longer a demonstrator for Stampin'Up. I have been with Stampin'Up for three years and have had the best time demonstrating with the beautiful products they have to offer and making new friends along the way.  As you can imagine, I've collected quite a few stamps along the way, some of which I will be parting with and others that will stay in my stash.  I will continue to use Stampin'Up products as they are truly unique.  And I will still continue to update this blog; this is something I really enjoy doing and hope to be updating more frequently, sharing with you my creations of cards and scrapbooking, using Stampin'Up but also many other stamps and products that I love. So I hope you will stay with me and continue to enjoy my creations. I love reading the comments and emails that I receive and certainly appreciate the postive words. So a big thank you!

10 comments:

Louise Ryan said...

Oh Chantelle I am a bit gobsmacked. Stampin' Up! is losing a wonderful, creative, funky demonstrator, but I pat you on the back for making such a courageous decision and hope it brings you some more time and energy to spend where you need it. I'm so glad I'll be able to pop in and see what you are up to. Thank you so much for the friendship via our special friend Keesh and your gorgeous swaps I've received along the way. Best wishes. Lou xo

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow Im shocked too! Good on you, and can't wait to keep checking out all your gorgeous creations.
xx

Kellie said...

WOW I'm shocked I did not see this coming at all Chantelle. But I'm happy for you and your decision and always LOVE seeing your inspirational scrapbooking LO's using SU! and other products and can't wait to see more. Your cards are always gorgeous and I love seeing what you have been up to.
I will always be a follower of your blog and some what of a admirer as well. Of your work of course, lol! Congratulations on the new chapter in your life :)
Hugs, Kel

Karen said...

Hey there gorgeous Chan!! I just about fell on the floor reading your post and had to read it twice to make sure I got it right! I'm so sad to see you go, but also totally understand and respect your decision. I will always be a loyal blog reader of yours - you can't get rid of this girl THAT easily! lol

Karen
x

Rach said...

Hi, Just want to say congratulations on making your decision and good luck! I will most definitly be continuing to read and be inspired by your blog!

amymom24 said...

Awww, Stampin Up! is certainly missing out... but I do understand. For everything there is a season, and it takes a wise and courageous person to realize when it is time to move forward. Can't wait to see your future creations, though:)

Bruce and Sarah said...

I'm sure that wasn't an easy decision ... but I'm glad to hear you'll still be creating and sharing with us your work!!

HH said...

I'm sure this was no easy decision for you Chantelle, but respect you for making it. No doubt your creative talent will be missed by many but like you said, you'll keep sharing what you do.

Liam said...

Oh I was so shocked when I read your post the other day about your news. I had to take my jaw off the floor I didn't see that coming. I totally understand it must have been a very hard decision to make but it will be lovely to continue to see more of your work. I will still pop on over to your blog and I wish you all the best with your new ventures.
Liam

Charmaine Black said...

Oh my goodness! what a surprise Chantelle, Keesh told me last night and I was really surprised. I hope your heart is feeling lighter and you find time to be creative when you want to, I look forward to seeing your beautiful art work and hearing all about your new journey. Take care, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...