Thursday 3 December 2009

Copic fun

These past few days I've been having some Copic fun; colouring in lots of sweet images from my stash of stamps.  Some turned out great, some not so good!
 This afternoon, I used two of the coloured images to make up some pretty cards.  I must say that I really enjoyed myself - I always love the end result of a pretty 'girly' card.  It was fun matching up paper and cardstock to these cute images - no challenges of any sort - just creative bliss with all my goodies.

This first card uses Coffee Kiki La Rue by CC Designs.  I used some of the gorgeous paper from the Basic Grey Range - Nook & Pantry.  These prints are simply stunning.
I've teamed this up with Ruby Red cardstock, layered onto White to form the base of my card.
I've used a small flower image from Baroque Motifs on the red cardstock.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.
I have finally mastered a bow, tied off with a button!  Here's a closer look at some of the detail.


For this second card, I used Sweet Kiki La Rue by CC Designs. With Summer just starting, I thought this would be a great stamp to have!  I've used the Good Morning Sunshine DP by Stampin'Up. I love the bright colours in this pack and the little birds are just adorable.
I've used some Pacific Point striped ribbon for the bow with a clear button.  The sentiment is from Best Yet and I've layered this onto DP and then a small doily.

Hope you enjoy these, let me know what you think. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards, very bright and cheery. What cute stamps!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...