Friday 19 March 2010

Colour challenge winners!

Well, it has certainly been a fun week, being able to go thru the challenge entries and see the many gorgeous cards and creations.  They were great colours to work with and I think you all had fun with it.  It wasn't easy picking a favourite card and I now know that it must be a hard decision to make each week.

So for my absolute favourite:
This is Fiona's gorgeous card - I LOVE the vintage look and she has spent lots of time making this card with all the little details including some colouring on the side panel.  The flowers are so pretty and she's done a fabulous job using the colours - very balanced. 

And my other favourite was this card from Shelley:
 It's another vintage style card using the same stamp set.  I LOVE how she has stamped on white and balanced out all the colours.  This is something I find really hard to do and Shelley has done a beautiful job, using mainly white and then adding in subtle colour. Sometimes less is good. It's very effective.

I have picked out a few others that I thought were really cute too.  Here they are in no particular order:
1.Kim B
2.Nikki
3.Rachel
4.Sharnee
5.Natasha
6.Helen

Thanks to all who joined in with this challenge - I loved them all - there are so many creative and clever people out there.
Keesh will be up with the next challenge later on today, so be sure to check out her website for the details.  And thank you Keesh for the opportunity to host one of your challenges.

4 comments:

Makeesha Byl said...

FABULOUS choices Chan!!! Everyone did an amazing job this week didn't they! Thanks so much for playing everyone, and I look forward to sharing the new challenge this afternoon! Thanks Chan, your'e a gem!
love Keesh x

Karen said...

Hi Chan!

Thanks for the birthday wishes chicki! I had a great day - got spoilt rotton and woke this morning hoping it was the 18th again!lol Unfortunately for me, it was back to the grind stone!

Luv karen
x

Fiona Harrison said...

Thank you Chantelle,
What an honour. Was so excited! Had lots of fun playing with my new goodies to make this card, the gorgeous products in the Autumn mini-cat give lots of scope to make pretty cards.

Have a great day,
Love Fi xox

Natasha said...

Thank you Chantelle for picking my page as one of your 'extended' list of choices, and for your lovely comments on my blog. IT always makes it easier to have great challenges to work with and fabulous people to inspire us like yourself!

Cheers,
Natasha

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...