Tuesday 30 March 2010

Friday Sketch from Amy

It's been a little while since Amy from Prairie Paper & Ink has posted a sketch - but she has one for this week and you can check out the details here

Here's the card I came up with:
I've used this cute image - it's Sparkle Thistleweed - one of the Sweet November Stamps from CC Designs.  First time I've inked this one up - she is rather sweet!
I've used a white card base in a standard card size.  The pattern paper is from Basic Grey - Lemonade - these 6x6 pattern paper pads are just great for card-making.  I'm getting quite a collection.
I've coloured the image with my Copic markers - I've used the Colourless blender on her hair and I love the way it's finished up.  She has a bit of sparkle on her wings.  I've poped up the image on a paper lace doiley.
I've added some ribbon, a 'happy birthday' sentiment and some pearls to finish off.
Here's a closer look:
Thanks for the fun sketch Amy - I hope you come up with some more soon. 
Thanks for poping by.

1 comment:

AmyR said...

Great card! Neat idea to use a doily to mat the main image :o)

Thanks for playing along!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...