Tuesday 13 April 2010

Anya Ink Challenge #1

Kirsty Young is now the proud owner of Anya Ink and she is running this challenge at the moment:
Anything Goes.
And here's the card I've created:
I've used Dahlia from the Wild Sprouts Series - she is super cute.
Lately I've had a liking for green/purple colour combination which happens to be the same colour combo for the Basic Grey 6x6 pad Lilac Avenue Collection.
This is a square card, 13cm x 13c m in size.  I've layered the base with a pretty pattern from the pad and then added a piece of Certain Celery cardstock.
I've used my circle cutters to cut out the circles and then matted onto a paper lace doily.  I've also used some remnant doily lace behind this.
The sentiment is from Family Phrases by SU - I've used the circle punches and then matted onto a green doily - you can find these here in my Etsy store
Lastly, I've added some rhinestones and paper piercing.
Here's a closer look at the details:
There's a few more days left for this challenge.  Head on over to Anya Ink to view the details of how to join in.

Whilst on our camping trip last week, I managed to take my Copic markers and my paper pad with pre-stamped images so I could colour a few of these cuties.  And I actually managed a few.  So you will be seeing some more Copic Creations very soon.

Speaking of Copic Markers - I have found the perfect storage container - thanks to Marcia from the Stamping Spot.  I saw this post on her blog.  Yesterday we were in Bunbury and I stopped by Office Works and they had two left.  Now I think I need more markers and it looks quite empty!
Here's a pic anyway;  I LOVE the divided sections!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow this card is just BEAUTIFUL!! my 3 year old love's your card also the colour combo of purple and green (which I love too) reminds her of
"Tinkerbell".Love every detail and those crochet flowers are just fabulous!
xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow Chantelle this is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Anya Ink.
Kristy xx

Debbie Pamment said...

As always Chantelle your work is GORGEOUS!!! Love this cutie
Thanx for joining us at Anya Ink
xXx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...