Monday 12 April 2010

Inkspiration Inspiration Challenge #20

We've come back from camping and also visiting family up in Perth; now it's back to a quiet week at home with the kids and to enjoy the last week of school holidays.  I sat down to do my card as DT member for Inkspiration last night.  Here is the gorgeous picture we had to work with. The colours are so rich and warm; perfect for our cooler weather here:
And here's the card I came up with:

I LOVE the colours in the picture and the flower print reminded me of the SU set - Organic Outlines - so I went with that.
I've layered various cardstock in caramel and choc chip onto Very Vanilla cardstock base. 
Then I've stamped the 'leaf' image in Close to Cocoa onto the strip of Vanilla cardstock.  Onto a seperate piece, I've stamped the outline image in Choc Chip, then cut out and poped up onto the card with foam dots.  I've gently sponged the edges and then added a choc doily and brad from Basic Grey.
The sentiment is from Upsy Daisy and I've used the oval punches to cut out, added a blue rhinestone to finish off.
Here's a closer look at the details:

There are lots of ways to interpret this inspiration picture.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries.
The DT have all made amazing creations too - here are their links:





    Cindy

    Kirsty

    Chantelle

    Sarah-Jane

    Teneale

    Makeesha

Louise (guest designer)

Be sure to link your creations to Makeesha's post so we can all view your creations. 
Thanks for poping by.

1 comment:

KimB said...

Hi Chantelle,

ahh if I had Organic Outlines I would have used it too. Love how you used it, stamping and then overlaying with some OO trimmed out. Great border and bling details too.

Kim

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...