Tuesday 13 April 2010

Out of the Hat - April Challenge.

Out of the Hat Scrapbook Challenges have a fantastic challenge for the month of April - they pulled some fun things out of the hat:
*Use stamps
*Use foam dots/tape
*Use a B&W photo
Here's is my submission for this challenge:
I always LOVED these series of photo's of Caden whilst he was sleeping and was waiting for the right time to scrap them.  This challenge was perfect!
I've used the ONE B & W picture and kept the other two in colour.  These decided the colours for my page - green being the main one.
I've used two stamps: the 'rock-a-bye baby' wording along the top and
a doily image stamp on the green cardstock.  You can see this in the next picture:
The cute little boat embellishment is from the Chip Chop ShopThey have lots of fun chipboard products for your scrapbooking.   You can also see a green doily and blue doily trim which are all from my Etsy store.  These really add some texture to your pages.
I've been making these story-book tokens from collage sheets and vintage book print. I've added a few of these to my layout, poping them up with foam dots.  I hope to add these to some embellishment kits I'm making for my shop in the next few weeks!!
I got another little package from Lil Red Rocket today, so I quickly poped on this gorgeous spotty button.  Love these!!

Thanks for a wonderful challenge Amanda and team - another layout done for my scrapbook - it's coming together very nicely.

1 comment:

amymom24 said...

SO, so beautiful! Love it!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...