Friday 28 May 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps - Lil Lolita - Willow

I have a card for you today using another image from the Lil Lolita's -  this one is Willow.  I think this sweetie will be great for lots of different occasions, especially with the flower bouquet!!
Kellie set a challenge for the Design Team to use RIBBON.  Now that's always fun........
Here's my card:
This is a 13cm x 13cm square card - the size that I use for most of my square cards these days. 
I've used some October Afternoon paper and also some from Basic Grey.
I have a paper lace doily in the background and I've poped up the image on that - I've used inks and aqua painter to colour her in.
I have a coloured doily with the roses arranged onto that and some of the pearl spray from Bizzy Becs.  I've added a strip of ribbon mesh along the bottom and there's also a sweet ribbon bow added to the tag with the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the details:


These images are lots of fun to colour - you can check them out here at Tickled Pink Stamps!
Also coming soon, Lil Lolita Boutique - a place for quirky challenges using ONLY these stamps.

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Absolutly gorgeous Chantelle!
Love all your embellies you use.
Kristy xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...