Wednesday 14 July 2010

More doilies for the shop.

I've just added some more doilies to my Etsy store - doilies in natural colours - these are my best sellers - there's lots of pretty patterns in these packs.  You can check them out here:

I have some new flowers to add too - they will be in the shop over the next few days.

I'm slowly catching up with everything after coming back from camping.  It's been washing and more washing the past few days.  But all worth it - our kids just have a ball and it's so relaxing being away from everything, including the internet.
I hope to be back soon with some creative posts. Til then....

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...