Wednesday 8 December 2010

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #10 - Chocolate Honeycomb

I'm back with another creation - this time for the latest challenge over at the Lollipop Ladies - aren't the weeks just flying by?
After last weeks challenge of chocolate cupcakes, we are sticking close to chocolate again - it's Chocolate Honeycomb with the bonus challenge to add something hidden such as a message or gift certificate - here's the inspiration picture:

 And here's my creation:

I've gone with a scrapbook LO, using a picture of my twin boys.  It's always fun to add hidden messages on LO's, so I've added an envelope to the page so I can add a letter or message.  For now, I've just added in a tag made with pattern paper from October Afternoon - I love the words on this paper!
Here's a closer look:
 A cluster of embellishments:  doilies and vintage story book circles from my Etsy store, birdie pins, yellow button and woodgrain chipboard button from the Chip-Chop Shop.
A Kraft envelope with tag - I've done lots of stamping on the envelop and on the Kraft cardstock.

We would love to see you join in with this fun challenge - head over to the challenge blog to view all the details and don't forget to check out the inspiration by the Design Team.
I look forward to seeing your creations soon.

..... and pop back here soon, I will be sharing my latest Etsy update - it's the last one for this year; I'll be shutting shop over the holiday break. Til then.

4 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Beautiful LO Chantelle. Gorgeous photo of you boys and I love your title and embellishment cluster. Mel xxx

Lee-Anne said...

Just gorgeous as always Chantelle. I love the little pocket on this one and all the stamping. Such cute embellishments too, I think I need to head over to Etsy a bit more often. The colours on this layout are perfect too, an excellent take on the challenge image.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my Christmas post, I so appreciate them. Enjoy these last few weeks of the year, I'm sure it's a busy time for you with the last few days of school.

Am now going to pop over and visit your other blog, I keep forgetting :)

Love and hugs
Lee-Anne Xox

Andrea said...

This is beautiufl Chantelle! I love the detail you include!
Andrea

Jasmine S said...

This is just gorgeous Chantelle. I love everything about it, the yellow circle of pp, the envelope, your pic, the embellies. Fab work. Merry Christmas xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...