Thursday 6 January 2011

Looking back.......

I was looking back thru my creative posts for 2010 and thought I'd share a collage of them here.  They are not necessarily my favourites, but it was fun to see what I was creating at the start of the year til now!  I mainly focused on cards, using cute images coloured with Copic Markers.  Then I opened my Etsy store and so began my obsession with collecting doilies and creating hand-made embellishments.  I have enjoyed that so much and hope to continue with new idea's in this new year.  After retiring from some fabulous design teams, I concentrated more on scrapbooking, something that I'm very passionate about - I love preserving and recording the memories for my family.  My style changes as I find new things to play with and be inspired by, but I will always use something hand-made!

For this year, I'd love to continue on with my scrapbooking and be as faithful to my comittment from last year;  to have a family album completed by the end of the year.  Last year I committed to doing at least two LO's per month and did really well.  So 2010 has a nice family album to show!!

I plan to re-open my Etsy shop at the end of the month - there will be a giveaway soon to celebrate 300 sales and the first birthday.  So stay tuned for that.  Some new products are in store for the shop too!!
I'm really looking forward to making new things and also hope to show-case idea's and ways to use my products.

So in saying all that; thanks to those who check in on me to see what I've been up too - I hope to share heaps more creativity this year - I'm always in awe of the many talented people I pop to see and it's great to see the big craft wheel in motion.
Til next time - happy crafting.

2 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Wow Chantelle, you definitely had a big year last year. I hope this year is just as big and successful. Awesome collage!! Mel xxx

Elaine said...

A lot of beautiful craft. I also loved our days of cardmaking, have to do some more this year.
Hope you enjoy another year with family and friends and of course crafting.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...