Saturday 5 February 2011

The Colour Room #44

YAY, I've finally joined in with The Colour Room challenges - each week I get the email updates of the newest challenges - I decided it was time to have a play - here is the colour palette #44:

 ... and here's what I've come up with.
 So the idea behind this one is monochromatic - I thought this photo suited perfectly with the green background.  I've double-layered the white background - distressing the edges on the top layer.
Following the sketch from the palette picture I've added in lots of embellies.
Here's some close-ups:

Here I've used the Chipboard corner flower from Stuff 2 Scrap - I've painted it white then lightly sprayed with glimmer-mist - from here I've added in buttons and flowers to embellish.
 Here I have a hand-made flower by me.  Next to this I've stamped up a vintage frame and added some flowers to this.
The title is some foam letters.
I really enjoyed this challenge and especially the monochromatic theme -

Til next time - happy crafting.

4 comments:

Larisa said...

wow!! it is wonderful))) Love the green here) All loooks so great!

Jess Mackenzie said...

GORGEOUS Chantelle : ) I LOVE what you've done with the chippy!!! I would love to try the color room challenge....but it's VERY out of my comfort zone lol.....will see how I go! Love, Peace and God Bless xox

Marelize said...

Beautiful layout! You've rocked this colour combo. :)

Tracey said...

Just Beautiful.........I love all the doilys and the embelishments,the colors are so pretty!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...