Thursday 10 February 2011

Creative Scrapper - Sketch #142

I joined in with the sketch challenge this week over at Creative Scrappers - here is the fabulous sketch to work with:
 And here's the LO I came up with: Behind the scenes - backyard soccer
 I used some fabulous pictures of my boys - they love their backyard soccer.
The papers are by October Afternoon and I've used a Martha Stewart punch - daisy fan.
There's lots of sponging going on - I used Espresso ink to darken the edges.
 A chipboard title - painted red and lightly sponged - then I've embossed using my Cuttlebug - I love the effect of this. Chipboard is from Stuff 2 Scrap!!
And another chippie - a journalling block - great for adding titles or handwritten journalling.
Some of the other goodies are some bright buttons from the Chip-Chop Shop and red/white twine from my Etsy shop!

Thanks for coming by and happy crafting.

3 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

oh i can't wait to meet you and those handsome boys you know... LOVE this page!!!!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Love how you're working the chipboard!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh I'm gonna try that embossing chipboard thing ... you've inspired me!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...