Tuesday 1 February 2011

Exciting Creative Team News.

Some exciting news to share...... I've been accepted onto the Creative Team over at:

So I get to play with lots of fabulous chipboard and share my creativity with you all.
I'm very excited about this and have already starting digging into the goodies I received.
Here's a scrappy LO using some chipboard - Sun and Clouds.

 I've also used some October Afternoon papers, my new Martha Stewart border punch - Daisy Fan, twine from my Etsy Store - Creative Bits and a cloud button & birdie pin from the Chip-Chop Shop.
Here's a closer look:
 I've added some chunky glitter to the chipboard.

I hope you like - please take a look at the Stuff 2 Scrap website - they have lots of really cool chipboard products to make your scrappy LO's fun....... and thanks to Warren & Annmarie for having me.

4 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Woot woot. Congrats on the new DT spot. Love this LO. Nice and fun and bright. Gorgeous elements

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your work, Chantelle!!! This is sooo exciting! Yay! I'm your 100th follower! Double yay!!! :D

Cheers,
Chantal
xo

Marelize said...

Congratulations your new DT position! Your work is awesome. :)

Her Essential Hand said...

Skippety-doo-darr... how lucky am I, working along side you and whats even better is your blog and your Esty shop!!! woot woo..
oooh, that page is gorgeous too
x

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...