Friday 11 February 2011

Growing up!!

Happy Friday - once again, it's come around fast!  Today I have a LO to share and I've used the February sketch from Handmade by Suzanne:

 So here's my LO:
 I've used some 'fresh', recent photo's of my oldest boy who just seems to be growing up too quickly.  Wish he could stay the age he is!!  I think these photo's capture him well in his 'cool' ways.
You can just see some October Afternoon Schoolhouse papers peaking out - I've used my Nesties to get the cut-out shape!  Lots of inking going on in Espresso ink.

 I can't do a LO without some fabulous chipboard by Stuff 2 Scrap - this is called Square It and you get two strips in the pack.  I've sponged the edges in espresso ink and then threaded thru some black/white twine and finishing off with a button.
 A big cute button from Lil Red Rocket!!
 A cut-out from a story book page - I've placed this onto a white doily, then used my new grass border Fiskar punch which I purchased from Handmade by Suzanne!
I LOVED working with this sketch - I love having some white space around the main focal point.

Thanks for coming by and happy crafting.

7 comments:

Marelize said...

Hi Chantelle. I've just seen this in the HBS gallery. What a fab boy page! Thanks for playing along. :)

Suzanne McGregor said...

I love your blog and I love all the close ups of your HBS entry. I adore the way you have used the Fiskars Grass punch - I think I need to add one to my own stash. I am now a follower!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I absolutely adore this page. Just perfectly boy-ey!

Christina said...

Wowww that is a gorgeous LO Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fun page, love your DP choice and lovely embellishment! Thanks for sharing!

Jasmine S said...

This is gorgeous. I love your pics first of all and the design leads your eyes straight to them. Your embellies are gorgeous but still so boyish. Fabbo.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

The colours, wow. Such a great paper base to use with those photos.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...