Tuesday 1 February 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #4

I have a card to share for the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #4 - some new stamps came today just in time for me to join in again.  This week, the theme is VINTAGE..... and I love VINTAGE.
Here's my card:
 I've used Valentine Cherrie with Rose - a sweet stamp that can be used for lots of different ocassions.
I've used Websters papers - they go well with this vintage theme - some of the papers have been cut to create a paper-tole effect around the edges.
The image has been coloured with Copic Markers!
Here's a closer look:
 The chipboard birdcage with bird is from Stuff 2 Scrap - I've coloured in the little birdie with my Copics and added some twine.
 ....... some lace doily trim, roses and a sentiment.
I love how this card came together and hope you do too - thanks Pink Ladies for another fabulous challenge.

6 comments:

Marelize said...

Your card is SO beautiful Chantelle. The detail is just incredible. :)

amymom24 said...

Chantelle - this card is AMAZING! I love all the little details, and esp. the "paper tole" bird and birdcage. WOW. You are truly gifted!

Unknown said...

Oooo Chantelle, Cherrie looks so cute!! I love your birdcage:-) Thanks so much for sharing your super cute card with us at TPSC this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Zarah said...

Beauuutiful!!

Thanks for playing with us at TPSC this week! :D

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful!!

Sonya said...

Love,love,love your card! Such beautiful details and lovely colouring.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...