Tuesday 8 November 2011

four wheeler adventures

 I've been enjoying some of the Basic Grey challenges of late - it's great to be able to use some of the hoards of papers that I have in my stash!!
For this challenge you need to include a chevron design in your LO or card.  So this is what I've come up with and wow - it was so much fun ♥♥
Apart from the pictures, I haven't added too much to the overall design - really wanted the chevron design to stand out too ☺
Here are some close-up's:
 ... details of the pattern - I've used the June bug collection ... and I've also added in a BG bloomer ...
... a hand-made paper flower with the scallop punch ... and a stamped frame onto the BG pattern paper - the frame and the background stamping has all been done using a Basic Grey stamp set ...

I think I'll keep this design in mind - it's fun to try some new things.  Thanks Basic Grey ♥

8 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

You created a beautiful layout using chevron!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along at BG :)

Jasmine S said...

Love your use of the papers and that zig zag is so fabulous. Great page.

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey YA Chantelle!!!!!
Lovin that HM - flower & the basic Grey Stamped on the red patterned Paper is A FAB Touch.......
Another FAN FAB U LAS Layout!!
♥♥

Marelize said...

Love love the zig zag pattern Chantelle! Such a striking layout! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I really love this! What an awesome page, Chantelle! A stroke of genius! :D

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great journalling too :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is yum ... not too busy, just enough to keep the eye working overtime. Love it!

Leeann Pearce said...

oh i missed this one... totally love this ... go the chevron!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...