Saturday 5 November 2011

you are our happy little man

The first sketch for November from  Stuck?! Sketches is up and running - I think you will LOVE this two picture sketch.  I had lots of fun with it, especially using these photo's of my cute little man ♥
I've used the remainder of paper in my stash, from Crate - Random collection - I really love line, even though the papers and embellishments are fairly girlish.
Here are some close-up's:

 ... a cluster of doilies, prima flower, and chipboard flower from Crate ...
 ... another chipboard flower with doilies and a cute sticker bunting ...
 ... the title uses Sassafrass letters and Crate ... also some close up details of the stitched circle - I used the Sew Easy and some yellow thread to make this ...
... and another embellishment - tissue paper flower with doily ...

and here is the fabulous sketch - we had so many great entries last month, so we hope you are all inspired to play along again.  
There's lots more lovely work from the Creative Team on the blog - you can check it out here

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend - stay safe and happy crafting ☺

8 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Your page is beautiful. The photos are just gorgeous and those blue eyes....Love the mixed Happy alphas and I think your clusters and stitched circle are perfect.

Marelize said...

I love how you've used the transparency Chantelle! The stitched circle looks great and your pics are gorgeous.
Hope you are having a great weekend. :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

What cheeky eyes he has! Gorgeous layout, love that he is the focal point!

HH said...

His eyes are so flippin beautiful. How blue. Great layouts :)

Rachael Funnell said...

Ahhhh!
TOTALLY GORGEOUS Chantelle....
your DS is too ADORABLE & those GORGEOUS blue eyes!!!

P.S Thanks for the Lovely comment you left of @ my blog...
BUT may I borrow the Hearts...♥♥♥ hehehehe
I think you have started something
♥♥♥

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my blog! Thank you for taking the time to write something beautiful that makes my day!

This looks SO beautiful. I am enjoying your work lately?? keep it up. All the best always, Nadia.

Anonymous said...

Really love this page! Such gorgeous photos, he could be a toddler model :)
Also love the page of him & Dylan x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning layout! What amazing photos and they've been scrapped to perfection! Gorgeous!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...