Tuesday 27 March 2012

little man

Hey everyone, hope you are having a great week.  I had a 'scrappin' day last week with a friend and I managed to get stuck into a few monthly challenges.  So much fun!!  One of them being for the Hambly Sketch Challenge.  This is my LO - using lots of Hambly of course☺
 I've used a picture of my cute little nephew - whilst visiting recently, we had a wonderful walk around the garden and took some pictures - such a cute little man!!
My background is the mini brocade by Hambly.  I've used some kraft paper bags to mat the photo's, added in some washi tape and brads/flowers for some of the circle elements.
Here are some close-up's:
 ... a chipboard balloon designed by Leeann Pearce which I've covered in washi tape...

 ... i've even used some of the Hambly packaging with the little birdies ...
 ... letters are by American Crafts ...

Here is the sketch to work with:
I'm really enjoying creating with Hambly - just got another order in full of yummy transparencies and some rub-on's - cannot wait to get stuck into it!!
I hope to be back soon with some more LO's to share!!  Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh love this Chantelle!! You do Hambly so well! What cute photos too :)x

Jasmine S said...

Oh Wow, you have used the Hambly just perfectly. And in so many ways. Love that tag and the hot air balloon is awesome.

Irini said...

Sooooo sweeeet ! love it!
and a big THANK YOU I received my goodies!!!! they are gorgeous!!!
hugz
irini

Lizzy Hill said...

This is great - love that balloon & what a fantastic idea using the washi tape...which is gorgeous tape, too:):):)

Alesk said...

love your take on this sketch...the pictures are darling, too!

Leeann Pearce said...

love Love Love your page chantelle.... and how cute is that little man... love all the hambly you used and how you used it. thanks for playing too!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...