Friday 11 May 2012

cool dudes

hello, another LO to share - this challenge is from Bird is the Word and the current word is: SMILE.  An easy word to use when it comes to creating fun boy LO's!! ☺
Here's my LO:

 The pics are of two of my boys just mucking around and being funny!!  The background paper is from Basic Grey - What's up collection - I've just got a few of their papers and embellies - LOVE it ☺
Here are some close-up's:
 ... lettering from American Crafts - my journalling from my vintage typewriter ☺ ...
...  modelling paste and the CW template, as well as misting in a few different colours; and also a bit of inking with espresso ink ... a super star from Charms Creations - they give a bit of WOW and colour to any LO and I love working with them ... and some star punch-out's ...

So there you have it - I'm off to link it up at Bird is the Word and then start my next challenge that I have on my list.  And next month I have some pretty cool news to share ☺☺ Thanks for coming by to visit ♥

7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

It's great paper:) LOVE that Charm's creations star & those photos say it all:):):)

Irini said...

Fabulous layout bright and fun and that star is fantastic....love the modelling paste!!!!!
hugz
irini

Cathy said...

Such a cool boy page Chantelle.. love your fab background and fun pics!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

sandi said...

Oh how fun! Love the look of the star and the title together...perfect! So fun and upbeat!

Em Stafrace said...

Gee I love modelling paste it really adds that extra something... But I love your page more, such great photo's and lots of bold colour fabulous and thanks for sharing at BITW :))

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Very cool boy page! Love the background.

Keren Tamir said...

Great layout I'm now a follower. thanks for playing with us at BITW

here is my blog if you want to see
http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca/

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...