Sunday 6 May 2012

soccer grand final

Hello, hope you have all been enjoying a lovely weekend.  I have my LO to share for the new challenge at ARTastic.  I think you will all like the theme for this one - SPORTS!!  This works nicely for all those Saturday sports photo's you may have around ☺
Here's what I've created:
 These are some photo's from last year, when my oldest boy played in their soccer grand final - in which his team also won - such an exciting moment ☺
I had papers from Bella Blvd with the sporting theme, in my stash, so these worked great for this LO.
Here are some close-up's:
 ... a super star from Charms Creations ... some tabs which I've made from a Stampin'Up punch and words from my typewriter ...
 ... star shapes ... background misting with stencils and glimmer mists ...
 ... American Thickers letters and also tiny letters from Carolee's Creations ...

And here is the painting for your inspiration - what a fantastic piece of art:
Pop over to the ARTastic blog for lots of inspiration from the Design Team - we would really love to have lots people join us this month - it's a fun challenge and there are prizes to go along with the
winners ☺
See you back soon - hope to get into some of the new May challenges this week ☺

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Great LO....I saw the challenge over there...I like it! Will try to join in..have some 'boulles' photos I want to scrap. Not quite soccer, but!!!!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

how exciting to win huh? That is great!

Love your layout. So many gorgeous colours.

take care and have a good week.

Rachael Funnell said...

Those Tabs are FAN FAB U LAS!!!
That Charms Creations Star is a Fantastic touch & those photos are Brilliant!!!!
TOTALLY Awesome Chantelle!!!

Jasmine S said...

Awesome page. Love the mix of colours and the star looks great. And I just love the white space at the bottom of the page.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I am in love with all those tabs! Great layout, fab papers and colours

sandi said...

Wow! This is fantastic! Love the feel of this. The stars look fab along with the pics...just wonderful!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...