Thursday 6 September 2012

detour


Hello - hope your week has been going great - we have had the most amazing weather - storms, wind, hail, rain and cold air - it's been very much indoors weather ☺
For September I received two paper collections from The Scrapbook Shop - first up I'm sharing with you a creation using Detour from Bo Bunny - it's a travel theme collection but can be used in so many different ways - it has great colours and embellishments and has a bit of a 'grungy' feel to it.
So here's my first page:
I have quite a few pictures of my littlest boy who just loves riding his bike, especially thru puddles - these pictures have worked very well for this collection ☺
I've used an assortment of the pattern papers and placed them at different angles in a cluster. How CoOl is the arrow paper?? Here are some close-up's:

... I've cut out some of the accents on the papers and layered them - this one worked well as my title ...
 ... some of the buttons which I've stitched ...  also chevron washi tape which suits this collection ☺ ...
... layered chipboard sticker ... texture stamps and some cute little Kaisercraft sparklets - just for a bit of bling ☺ ...

I'm loving this collection - great colours - especially for boys and I love all the different patterns ♥  You can see the full collection at The Scrapbook Shop
I'll be back soon - I have heaps to show this month, including a step-by-step for one of my Design Team projects ☺  Thanks for coming by.

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

It has got a great boy feel to it...love the layered 'detour' & the b&w photo looks great with the colours...loving your touch of bling & that chevron washi, too:):):)

Linda Eggleton said...

Such an awesome boys page, Chantelle...and what a fantastic photo! Loving what you've done with this range so far! xx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

That photo is awesome and I love how you used this range!

Today we have sunshine, so it has been three seasons in one week (minus summer!).

mytawnyinspirations said...

A stunning page. Great photo, love the paper and the mud splash stamp. Di

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...