Saturday 22 September 2012

soccer 2012

Hello ☺  Hope your weekend was great!!  I'm just sharing one more page using Little Sport - Fancy Pants from my Design Team kit from The Scrapbook Store.
And this page is all about soccer!!  It coincides nicely with today because it was grand final day for my oldest boy - they just missed out winning, but came runner up and won the league cup for the season.  So it was an exciting day ☺
 I've used a picture of my three boys in their soccer outfits for this year.  It's been a great season☺
Here are some close-up's:
 ... creating chevrons with a punch using some of the pattern papers ... word sticker from the Element & Alpha sticker sheet ...  the title is AC thickers which I've painted green to match in with the papers ...

 ... some of my background texture work - misting, texture paste and star punch-out's ...
... banners from the die-cut banner sheet ...

As you can see, Little Sport from Fancy Pants is a wonderful collection - lots of great patterns in the papers and fun embellishments.  I hope you've been inspired ☺
Don't forget - the whole collection can be viewed at The Scrapbook Store.

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Shame to miss out winning the Big one ...but sounds like they did super-good anyways...they're super stars...both the boys AND your star background :):)!!! /)/) couldn't help that one..I'm going now!!!!!!

Sandie said...

Superb masking, and so like the way you added the various elements across your layout. The twine gives such a nice lift, love it!

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous, and getting as far as they did in the comp is a great effort.. I love stars on male layouts, and the misted starts look amazing also.. love the arrow heads too.. wonderful layout!

Irini said...

fabulous fabulous fabulous as always!!!!!!!!!!
hugz
irini

Heather McMahon said...

Love this layout and I really enjoyed your journalling! It must be so different having 3 boys!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...