Thursday 15 November 2012

everyday with instagram

Hello - back to share some more using my Design Team Kit from The Scrapbook Store - this time using:  Sn@p Life by Simple Stories.
If you love Smash Journals, Project Life and recording every day moments then this is the collection for you.  It's a large collection of assorted bright papers, snappy thought cards, journalling cards, fun stickers and chipboard dividers.
Here's my first LO's using some of the fabulous collection ☺
 I'm using my Instagram photos for this - I love the idea of capturing every day moments and Instagram makes that very easy to do ♥  I've used a simple 'block style' for the design, with white cardstock for the base and some of the snappy sayings in between. I've also used some of the A4 washi sheet by We R Memory Keepers.  Here are some details:
 ... the title uses letters from the Sn@p sticker letters pack ...
... I've used some assorted circle punches to make the circles from the washi sheet - it's so great to have washi in A4 sheets - there's many great ways to use it ☺

You can check out the whole collection in store - I'll be back to share more Sn@p Life inspiration very soon.  I'm having a great time creating with it ☺
Happy crafting ♥

5 comments:

sandi said...

This is fabulous! The circles make it look so fun!

amanda73 said...

omg wow...this is amazing chantelle...... definitely gonna have to get me some of that a4 washi

Lizzyc said...

This is fabulous, so busy and interesting, just like life!! love it!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love the A4 washi too ... like you say, perfect for punching out. Love what you have done here, he's such a cutie!

Sandy Ang said...

love the PL vibe to your page

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...