Thursday 21 March 2013

a day to remember - March DT Kit for The Scrapbook Store.

It was my turn to do up a tutorial for The Scrapbook Store. I've have this gorgeous collection of papers and embellishments from the Mama Razzi 2 collection by Bo Bunny in my March DT kit.  So I've used this and also the doily template from Kaisercraft to create this page and also share with you a Step-by-Step.
Please pop over to The Scrapbook Store blog and check it out.
Here is the page I created - I'd love to know what you think!!

this page is out for publication ☺



Thanks for coming by ☺

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Well I think it is gorgeous! I love the clusters, and that masking is awesome!! I love the funky banner up the top too.. love it!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous! Especially love your doily bg & the orange one peeping out...great little clusters going on here:):):)

sandi said...

Wow! Love this! The three pic grouping looks fab and the mask is great!

Chantalle said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this! That masking and doilie texture... so delicious!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...