Saturday 2 March 2013

charming = The Scrapbook Store March Sketch

 Hello and happy March - it's officially Autumn - there's something nice about every season - I love this time of year for the pretty colours and falling leaves along with mild weather ☺  So the beginning of the month means lots of new challenges to get your creativity going again ☺  I'm sharing the March sketch for The Scrapbook Store!!
 Once again I've used a photo from a few years back of my oldest boy - it's been great doing this and I've seen how much he has grown up over these past years ☺
I've created with My Minds Eye papers from Collectable-Remarkable collection - these papers are gorgeous ☺
Here are some close-up's:

 ... some layering of the different pattern papers ...
 ... using some of the decorative stickers and the tiny word stickers from this collection ...
 ... chevrons using a paper punch and some of the pattern papers ...
 ... another sticker element and my journalling...

And here is the fabulous sketch:
Check out the gallery for more inspiration!!  We look forward to seeing what you create ☺

It's a long weekend here - so we are going to enjoy some family time at the beach and around the home.  But I will be back with some more shares in between.
Thanks for coming by ☺

10 comments:

Marelize said...

I love how you've used this gorgeous range Chantelle! Stunning page! xx

Lizzyc said...

HI..These are fabulous papers and Love your take on the sketch.. stunning photo too!

Stacey Schafer said...

love this fabulous page, chantelle!

sandi said...

Love this! The tag like pieces of paper and arrows look fab!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it :)

Irini said...

bold and bright just perfect!
hugz
irini

Leeann Pearce said...

LOVE This mega....You know what i mean... anyway i just copied a heap of your EP pages for Aussie...cheers

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh yeah, you rocked this. Love the range and love what you did with it!

Chantalle said...

Wow!! I just LOVE this!!

Leanne said...

This is Amazing!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...