Saturday 9 March 2013

love this shot = March DT Kit for The Scrapbook Store

 Hello - hope you are having a great weekend ☺  Just sharing another page using my kit for The Scrapbook Store - this month we have two collections to work with!!  I've shared one using Teresa Collins and this one is using Bo Bunny - Mama Rassi collection!  This collection is full of rich colours and bold patterns as well as lots of fun embellishments.
Here's my first page:

 I love this fun photo taken by my sister and decided to go with a bold pattern paper: 12x12 photo booth -   I think it's worked.  I've left a fair amount of white space and used some of the dimensional stickers. I've also used the really cool stamp that goes with this collection (the Mama Razzi stamps has sold out but there are some others still available here. Here are some close-up's:

 ... this little tag is from the dimensional stickers ... the banner is made using the Poppy Stamps die-cut ...
 ... more of the dimensional stickers ... they certainly bring the page together very quickly ...
... and also some of the little stickers from the 12x12 combo stickers ...

This is just a little peek at what this collection is like - be sure to check out the whole collection and heaps more Bo Bunny at The Scrapbook Store!!

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, the joy of being a kid just SHINES thru this photo...awesome job with the bold pp!!! Love those dimensional stickers you've used, too:):):)

Lizzyc said...

Oh this looks like such a precious moment you have captured in this photo.. certainly made me smile! fabulous layout, love all the little touches with the word phrases!!

Chantalle said...

What totally awesome layouts you've created! Those Bo Bunny and Teresa Collins collections look fabulous!

Kim said...

totally lovin how you have split that photo!!!!!

Katherine said...

Gorgeous page and soooooo much detail, I love the way you have cut up the photo and all the tags and embellies - gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

oh man that photo bought a huge grin to my face...just love this layout..the papers and embellies reflect the fun in the photo :)xo

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...