Thursday 14 March 2013

Mini album for The Scrapbook Store


I've been busy creating this week, making this cute mini album, using Teresa Collins products - part of my Design Team Kit for The Scrapbook Store.  I love how it's turned out - I took so many pictures so I decided to make a slide-show to share each page and give you a closer looks at the many layers ☺
I've used the File Folders as the base of my album - stitching it together with my sewing machine - this is part of the He Said She Said collection - then I've teamed it up with papers and embellishments from the same collection as well as a few bits from my stash.



You can view the slide show HERE!

You can check out lots of Teresa Collins products in The Scrapbook Store!  Thanks for coming by ☺

9 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Great slide show! It really showcased your album - loved how you did that 'negative' title & that little fold out part. Really neat job. Makes me want to make one!!!!!!

Leanne said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!

sandi said...

Oh how fabulous! Love the string of cutouts and the shape of this. Looks so neat!

Linda Eggleton said...

WOW...this is such an awesome little mini album, Chantelle!! I just love the way you've put together the layers, pockets, tags etc....and I love how you've incorporated the banners, twine & buttons onto each page. Amazing work & a great little slideshow that showcases the album perfectly!

Chantalle said...

Completely divine! I want to make one too!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Chantalle,
It was a Joy to see your Outstanding work as a Guest Designer on Teresa Collins Page. I just had to Pop over and tell you how Beautiful your book was.. and to ask who is the Music By It made my Friday. Thank You for sharing!

Chantelle said...

Hi Tc Dye - thanks so much for your kind comments - the music is: Feel Lucky by Lucy The Cloud Parade - it's a happy song :)

Unknown said...

You do fantastic work! Thank you for the song it's going on my playlist!!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...